All Sensors (Morgan Hill, Calif.) said it has introduced a low-pressure sensor, the DLLR Series, for pressure ranges of 10 and 30 inH2O.
Designed for total error band and accuracy, the product line is customizable and can be a turn-key solution for design engineers. Product highlights include automatically selected I2C or SPI output interfaces with 16/17/18 bit resolution and typically better than ±0.05% FSS BFSL Linearity + Hysteresis error.
The DLLR Series uses All Sensors’ proprietary CoBeam2 technology, allowing for greater sensitivity while reducing package stress and almost eliminating position sensitivity with the company’s dual-die technology. The series can operate at a low, variable supply voltage from 1.68V to 3.6V, and an idle power of less than 1 µW. The part can operate directly from a battery, making it suitable for portable applications. Devices are available in 10 and 30 inH2O (2488 and 7465 Pa) pressure ranges, gage and differential.
Package features include:
• Miniature package with SIP and DIP lead configurations
• PC board mountable SMT and through hole configurations
• Multiple port options available
Product and electrical features:
• Accuracy: Better than ±0.05% FSS BFSL Linearity + Hysteresis typical
• Digital I2C or SPI interface offered as a standard feature
• 16/17/18 bit options available
• No external components required
• Low and variable supply voltage from 1.68V to 3.6V
• All Sensors’ CoBeam2 technology
• Total error band 0.10% typical, Maximum 0.25% and better
• Compensated temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
Ideal applications for this device are medical devices associated with low pressure, portable devices, battery-operated devices, remote sensing, HVAC applications, spirometry, instrumentation, respiratory machines, and industrial controls.